Frequently Asked Questions
- What time can we arrive?
- You can arrive at any time, park your car in the car park and check in, but we cannot guarantee your room will be available before 2pm. If you are going to arrive after 8pm we ask that you let us know.
- What time do we ask you to vacate the room?
- We ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 10.15am.
- What time is dinner?
- Dinner is served at 7.00pm
- Are there enough spaces for all cars in the car park?
- Yes, one space per room.
- What does the price include?
Prices are per person, per night, and include bed & breakfast, based on two adults sharing a double or twin room with a private ensuite bathroom.
- Where are the rooms?
- On the first floor are
Lynton View (Première Room with a Balcony) and
Lyn Valley View (Première Family Room).
On the second floor:
Honeypot Cottage (the twin room), Hollerday Hill, Foreland Point and Summerhouse Hill.
- Which rooms have baths?
- Countisbury and
Foreland Point have baths. All other rooms have showers in their private ensuite bathrooms.
- Do you have a single room?
- We can accommodate single occupancy, but we charge two thirds of a double room occupancy.
- How far from the village are we?
- The cinema is 30 seconds walk away! And the Town Hall is less than one minute from Ingleside.
- Do you accommodate children?
- Yes we do, there is no age limit.
- Do you allow pets to stay overnight?
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.
- What we offer every guest
- Ingleside provides guests the use of our guest lounge, with maps, guides, books, games, and surroundings in which to relax. There are novels to read, and always a jigsaw on the go.
In every room we offer a complimentary refreshment tray which includes hot chocolate, as well as tea and coffee from our quality local supplier, Miles (head office is in Porlock).
Brochures are also in all rooms, and we are happy to help with any questions regarding places to visit, where to eat, or any other queries a guest should have.
Also in each room is a TV, hairdryer, and shoe polishing kit.
In our ensuites there is bubblebath for the baths, and in the showers, shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. Two large towels, two small towels and a bath mat are provided also. We try to ensure there is always plenty of hot water and the rooms are all heated comfortably.
In the evening, we do not charge any extra for water or teas and coffees with your evening meal, (please see our sample menu), and guests can choose to bring in exactly what they wish to drink; glasses are provided and there is no corkage charge. We can refrigerate and store drinks as requested.
At breakfast, there is a wide variety of options along with the usual "Full English" and cereals, with croissants or kippers being two of the more eclectic choices.
And last but by no means least, we have our own private level car park next to the house (one space for each room) where guests can securely and conveniently leave their cars.
Any Questions? Just Ask Us!
return to the top of the page